About the role of Fundraising Volunteer
Bringing in vital funds to keep our services going is essential. We need volunteers to propose ideas for new fundraising events and help out with event logistics. This could include distributing publicity, helping on stalls or making stock to sell. We would love to welcome volunteers with PR or marketing skills to help promote our events.
Whats in it for you?
This is a rewarding role on a number of levels:
- Gain new experiences in your local community, get to know older people and a great team of Link Age Southwark volunteers and staff of all ages
- Play a vital part in helping Link Age Southwark raise the funds we need to alleviate loneliness among local older people and help them to live happy, fulfilling lives
- Enhance your CV – we are happy to provide references after you have completed 6 months of fundraising volunteering with Link Age Southwark
- All reasonable expenses reimbursed
- Have fun organising and attending our events!
How do I apply?
We would be delighted if you are interested in joining us as a fundraising volunteer!