Make a donation to end loneliness
For many older people, loneliness is a daily reality. But loneliness in old age is not inevitable. Your donation today will support our work preventing loneliness in Southwark.
Making a donation couldn’t be easier – just click on the button above.
- £10 could buy petrol for a volunteer driver to help an older person get out and about
- £20 could help train volunteer befriender to bring joy and friendship to an older person
- £50 could help run a dementia support group to provide fun and practical support
Prefer to give offline?
Please download a donation form to send us a cheque.
What is Gift Aid?
Ticking Gift Aid on the donations form is a simple way to increase the value of your donation to Link Age Southwark. If you are a UK taxpayer, we can then reclaim the basic tax rate on your donation.
Thank you for your donation!
We rely on our generous supporters to fund our work with older people in Southwark. Your donation will help us to:
- Recruit and support volunteers to befriend older people and provide practical support to them, including light gardening, driving, escorted shopping and odd jobs
- Organise group activities including reminiscence, yoga and bridge, and work with local schools to share skills across generations
- Offer specific support for people with a recent diagnosis of dementia